Skip to main content

Made to last forever

EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT 14K GOLD

Worldwide delivery

Wherever you are, we ship to you! 

Free shipping

We offer free shipping and returns on all 14K gold jewelry. 

Free luxury gift packaging

We offer a luxurious gift packaging with the purchase of your golden jewel. 

All jewels from our Facet collection are made with 14K gold. Discover more about this material.

1What's 14K gold?

"k" or Karat is the scale that reflects the purity of the gold. The purer, the higher the k. Pure gold consists of 100% gold and has 24 karats. You might find the inscription “750”somewhere on an 18k gold ring. This means 18 karat gold consists of 75% gold. The remaining 25% are different metal alloys that give more hardness to the gold.

Our Facets jewels are made from 14k gold, this equals 58,5% gold. 14k gold jewels are very durable and won't easily tarnish. It also has a beautiful yellow gold color that you’ll have a hard time telling apart from an 18k. 

2Why 14K gold?

14K gold jewelry is a great choice since it gives you a great value for money. It's a very durable material that keeps its shine.

3Set with labgrown diamonds

All the jewels from our golden collection are made from 14k gold and set with lab grown diamonds. By choosing created diamonds, we are able to continue our mission to make our beautiful planet more sustainable.
ANSWER FOR

Frequently asked questions

1. How to take care of golden jewelry?

Just like every other jewel, you should handle it with care. Water won't hurt your golden jewelry but harsh chemicals such as chlorine and bleach might. Don't forget to take off your rings during workouts or manual labor. 

2. What's the difference between 14k, 18k and 24k gold?

The difference is the amout present in the jewel. This means that a 24k gold jewel almost has 100% pure gold. This makes it more expensive but also softer and easier to scratch. 

3. Carat or Karat?

Karat refers to the fineness of gold. Carat refers to diamonds.

Happy to help you!

Text us via Whatsapp

+32 467 08 11 10

Chat with us

We're available to help you with all your questions from Monday to Friday from 10:00 until 17:00. 

Send us an email

We reply to all your questions within 48 hours. 

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart